- Portable bar, Londonaire, includes four plastic tumblers, two plastic shot glasses, cork screw, bottle opener, martini stirrer, and three glass liquor bottles, all held in place with leather straps, vintage, good condition (11"w x 12"h x 5.5"d)
- Plate, "Fabulous Las Vegas!", blue and white, porcelain, vintage, good condition with crazing (9.25"d)
- Poker chips, "Catalox", box of 86, red white and blue, Field Mfg., vintage (box is 6.25"l x 2.75"w x 1.5"h)
- Official Rules of Card Games, Hoyle 50th Edition, copyright 1957, good condition for a paperback, perfect airplane reading (5" x 7")
- Martini shaker, art-deco, chrome steel with red lucite handle, with a strainer built into the spout, screw cap, no markings, vintage from the 1940s, good condition (13.25"h x 8"w x 4.75"d)
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.