Limoges china, vintage scalloped shelf with scrolling brass hardware, and Le Tour Eiffel -- it's enough to make me start smoking again. Zut alors, passe-moi une cigarette!
- Limoges china cigarette cup with gold floral pattern, signed GDA, vintage from the 1950s, excellent condition (1.75"d x 2"h)
- Limoges china plate (for ashes), scalloped edge, gold floral pattern, signed GDA, vintage from the 1950s, excellent condition (3.5"d)
- Limoges china and brass matchboxes, set of two, gold floral pattern , vintage from the 1950s, excellent condition (1.75"l x 1"w x .75"h)
- Eiffel Tower, brass, used, excellent condition (5.75"h)
- Curio shelf, scalloped with scrolling brass accents, painted a chic gray-beige mix which designers call 'greige', vintage, good condition with a crack on the underside (13.75" x 9.5" x 5")
- Please note, cigarettes are not included. Buy or beg your own!
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.