- Original antique pond boat model, vintage possibly from the 1920s, with moveable rudder, stitched cotton muslin sails, painted hull, heavy and well-made (24"w x 25"h)
- Carved parrot, vintage, tourist piece, cracker not included (5.5" h)
- Miniature boats, set of three, vintage, handmade (2.5"h x 3.25" w)
- Shell (8"l)
- Set of eight books, Journeys Through Bookland, Charles H. Sylvester, ed., copyright 1955, illustrated anthology of edifying classics including Wordsworth, Longfellow, Shakespeare, Tennyson, Scott.
- Glass container with rope (5"d x 5"h)
- Paper map, National Geographic, Asia, 1942 (40"w x 26"h)
Lord Byron knew the irresistible draw of the sea. This set appeals to those who dream of sitting in the salty air, cozy in the stern, hand upon the rudder, wind in the hair. Set as shown measures approximately 30" across.
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.