Everything here is lovely and graceful each in its own way. The book with color illustrations from Salvador Dali, the bronze sphere, the hand painted apples, the botanical illustrations. I like how the soft greens and aged bronze are a counterpoint to the modern edgy acrylic.
Place the tray on a coffee table, console, dressing table, or even in the center of a dining table. It's organic and modern at the same time, at home in any decor.
- Sphere within a sphere, bronze and steel wire, unknown artist (7.75"d)
- Botanical illustration, c. 1895, original color, German (7.5"l x 5.25"w)
- Pair, botanical illustration, c. 1899, "The Flowering Plants, Grasses, Sedges & Ferns of Great Britain by Anne Pratte, original color (9.5"l x 6"w)
- Pitcher, solid brass, vintage, good condition (4"l x 3"w x 4.5"h)
- Rabbit, brass, vintage, good condition (3"l x 1"w x 2"h)
- Don Quixote by Cervantes, illustrated by Salvador Dali, copyright 1946, fair condition (7.25"l x 5"w x 1.25"h)
- Apple, hand painted with birds, signed Hida, excellent condition (2.75"d x 2.25"h)
- Apple, hand painted with hunt scene, artist name obscured, fair condition with some peeling (2.75"d x 2.25"h)
- Tray, footed, acrylic, vintage, good condition with some scratching (18"l x 12"w x 2"h)
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.