"In God's wilderness lies the hope of the world - the fresh unblighted, unredeemed wilderness." -John Muir
A stunning piece of vintage linen blocked with a map of Yosemite inspired this grouping that works well in today's modern kitchen where stainless steel appliances provide a perfect backdrop for gorgeous vintage copper.
- Pair of bull heads, wall-mounted, copper, from the 1950s, originally meant to be towel racks but ever so interesting on their own, good condition with some wear
- Copper tub with brass handles, vintage, with a textured mottled surface achieved by hand with a ping hammer, a little beat-up but no leaks. Greenery not included but for the photo, I filled it with evergreen boughs and tallow berries.
- Nutcracker, copper, with a face in bas relief, vintage, excellent condition
- Kettle, copper, with a wood handle, vintage, large, good condition
- Yosemite on linen, vintage, mint condition, appears to have never been used, begging to be framed
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.