A bold collage of vintage blue and white pottery and porcelain inspired by the late great couturier, Oscar de la Renta. The urbane Dominican once said, "Excess is not really something I consider a bad thing." These cobalt and indigo plates, a nod to Oscar's obsession with blue and white dishware, meander along the wall, strutting their contrasting patterns like a peacock
- Dansk platter, Arabesque, set of two, from the 1970s, hand-painted cobalt blue and white, made in Japan, excellent condition (large: 13"; small: 10.75")
- Bassano fish molds, ABC Ceramiche, set of three, made in Italy, blue and white, with holes for hanging, vintage, excellent condition (large is 15.5" x 6.75"; medium is 7.25" x 9.25"; small is 5.25" x 5")
- Koi platter, blue, white and orange, made in Japan, vintage, excellent condition (16.5"d)
- Floral platter, made in Japan, blue and white, vintage, excellent condition (13"d)
- Collection hung as shown measures 55"w x 35"h
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.