You! Yes, you! If you must, then invest in some stylish accessories.
- Chesterfield cigarette tin, white and gold, vintage, fair condition (4.5" x 5.5")
- Webster cigar tin, bright colors of turquoise and red, vintage, fair condition (5"l x 3.5"w x 1"d)
- Lighter, brass, fluted, with removeable central canister, vintage, good condition (3"d x 3"h)
- Poster, NO SMOKING by photographer Alfred Gescheidt as part of book, Thirty Ways to Stop Smoking, b/w image of smoker's obscured face, 1964, rare, unframed
- Ashtray, glass and brass, heavy, vintage (3.5"w x 4.5"l x 1.25"d)
- Container, brass, for matchsticks (included, you're very welcome but really you might want to think about quitting), vintage (3.5"h x 2.5"d)
- Lamp, brass, squat but chic
- HABIT, a book, by William James, copyright 1890, hard cloth cover, first chapter excerpted from Popular Science Monthly, February 1887. Sample passage: "Could the young but realize how soon they will become mere walking bundles of habits, they would give more heed to their conduct while in the plastic state. We are spinning our own fates, good or evil, and never to be undone."
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.