- Platter, ceramic, hand painted, olive leaf border and country house in center, made in Italy, vintage, excellent condition, wired back ready for hanging (16"d)
- Chopping blade, antique, metal blade and oak handle, with bracket for hanging, fair condition (8.5"l x 6.5"w)
- "The Cooking of Italy" by Waverly Root and the Editors of TIME-LIFE BOOKS, copyright 1968, excellent condition
- Ewer, terracotta, stenciled "RISTORANTE DA PANCRAZIO ROMA", with handle that has been broken and well-repaired (11"h x 7"d)
- Pig, hand carved, with curly tail, rough ears, and charming snout, vintage, good condition (13.5"l x 7.5"h)
- Hand towels, pair, linen with lace border, lovely creamy white, vintage
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.