- Leather riding gaiters, pair, with buckles, worn, lovely rich smell, vintage, very good condition (12"h x 5.5"w)
- Hunting flask, scratched yet functional, liquid courage not included, vintage, very good condition (10" h)
- Silkscreen on silk, Croupade, J. Plank, framed Lipizzan stallion with rider (16.5"h x 14.5" w)
- Fluted footed bowl, Gorham, silver plate (4"h x 8"w), dried gourds not included
- Book, The Forsyte Saga, Galsworthy, 1934 Scribner edition, about the original "man of property"
- Horse bit, iron
- Trophy cup, silver plate, not engraved yet (6.5"h x 5.5"w x 3"d)
Need I say that equine style is timeless, classic, and divine. It oozes wealth, partly because horses eat money as well as hay. Plus there's that flask. Everyone loves flasks. This arrangement is about 36" wide.
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.