Can't you just taste the coffee? Set of white La Gardo Tackett Schmid porcelain cups and saucers are straight out of the 1960s and a fun way to sip your joe. Accessorized with raw wood elements that is so chic right now. Read more about that look here. I'll include the lovely new hemstitched dishtowel from William-Sonoma but you are on your own for the beans.
- Cups and saucers, La Gardo Tackett Schmid porcelain, set of eight, vintage, from the 1960s, made in Japan, excellent condition (4"h x 1.75"d)
- Creamer, La Gardo Tackett Schmid porcelain, vintage, from the 1960s, made in Japan, excellent condition (5.75"h x 2.5"d)
- Breadboard with carved wheat border, vintage, good condition (13"d)
- Wood plaque, carved with wheat sheaf, vintage, good condition (5"d)
- Wood bowl, antique, worn and lovely (15"d x 3.5"h)
- Wood spool candlesticks, pair, made in Sweden, vintage, excellent condition (1.75"d x 2.25"h)
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.