This throwback collection is woodsy and warm. The platter in plaid is my favorite. (Plaid is a love/hate sort of phenomenon. I love it. Bet you do too, otherwise you wouldn't still be reading.) The framed illustration, "Winter in the Country", brought to mind a quirky place where we learned to ski as kids. You can read a funny story about that here.
- Platter, plaid, green and brown, vintage Dura-Print, excellent condition (13.5"w x 11"h)
- Bud vases, pair, ceramic, soft matte white glaze, mod textures, probably from the 70s but don't hold me to it (3"w x 5.5"h)
- Illustration, Winter in the Country, framed, vintage, good condition (7.5"w x 6.5"l)
- Michael the Pooping Deer, hand carved in Kenya, vintage Besmo (okay it's actually a Kudu, which is a kind of antelope) (3.5"w x 7.75"h)
- Braided bowl, Roesler Rodach porcelain creamware, made in Germany, excellent condition, vintage (2.5"h x 7.5"d)
- Gingerbread Man, potholder, brown and white, vintage, with a saucy look in his beady eyes (5"w x 10"h)
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.