- Goblets, set of 8, pewter, colonial style, made in U.S.A., vintage, excellent condition (3.25"d x 5"h)
- Bottle, glass and leather-wrapped with leather tag, cork stopper, and brass finial, vintage, made in Spain, good condition (3.25"d x 10.25"h)
- Tray, from Go Home Ltd, new, pewter finish, with rivets (15"d x 1.5"h)
- Antlers, bound together with leather, vintage, excellent condition (7.25"w x 11"h)
- Cigarette case, Rolfs, cowhide leather and plastic, with snap closure, vintage, good condition (3.75"h x 2.5"w)
- Beer stein, pottery and pewter, made in Germany, vintage, excellent condition (9"h x 4"d)
- Newspaper section, Der Seebote, (Milwaukee, WI), German, December 8, 1876 (very poor condition)
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.