Your grandmother would not approve. This mix of glass and crystal in differing shapes and sizes is as modern a trend as deliberately mismatching shoes and handbags. So refreshing and freeing, not to mention interesting and elegant. For more on what should match and what shouldn't read here.
- Carafe, Wedgwood, crystal, with subtle optical fluting, vintage, excellent condition (11.5"h x 5.25"d)
- Decanter, depression-era glass, with metal neck and ball stopper, vintage, good condition (12"h x 7.25"d)
- Decanter, lead crystal, lovely weighted bottom and substantial stopper, vintage, excellent condition (11.5"h x 3.75"d)
- Bowl, lead crystal, octagonal shape, very heavy, chic thick rim, excellent condition, and filled with corks which I'm happy to include if you like (4"h x 8"l)
- Tumblers, pair, gold basket weave pattern, vintage, excellent condition (4.5"h x 3.25"d)
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.