- Tartan plaid picnic hamper by Redmon, vintage, hinged lid, metal handles, braided trim on bottom (11"h x 12"w x 20"l)
- Denby English stoneware, set of nine mugs, vintage, black on the outside, white on the inside, begging to be filled with hot schnnocolate (4.25"h x 3"d)
- Linen dish towel charmingly edged with red blanket-stitching
- Thermos, tartan plaid, King Seely model, 1964, good condition on the inside, passes my smell test (13.25"h x 3.75"d)
- Coaster, hand crocheted, vintage, red and white (4" square)
This would be a perfect gift for the bride who appreciates something out-of-the-ordinary. Imagine the oohs and aahs when she opens it at the couples shower. Even the dudes will go nuts. You'll be a gift-giving rockstar.
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.