The American West will never loosen its hold on our hearts. Anyone with a developed sense of touch will walk their fingers over every element in this tableau. So many textures from the confident brushstrokes on the heavy watercolor paper, the soft animal pelt, the smooth-rough petrified wood, the gorgeous ridged basket, the pointy-smooth antlers to the cool patterned pottery. The rugged collection in earthy colors looks stylish and of-the-moment in modern or transitional rooms.
- Watercolor study of calves, artist unknown, displaying confident brushstrokes (13" x 22")
- Deer antlers, vintage, excellent condition (7"l x 9"h)
- Pottery bowl, handmade, earth tone glaze over swirl pattern, stamped with artist's name in Japanese letters, lovely quality (10.75"d)
- Basket, Native American, excellent quality, handwoven, tapered shape, signed JCH (10"h x 6.5"w)
- Petrified wood, three pieces, polished, each about 3"d)
- Animal pelt, tanned, suitable for upholstery (40"l)
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.