- Carafe, etched glass and pressed metal, with a pretty cork stopper, (13.25"h x 5"w x 3"d)
- Bookend, horse's head, white ceramic and felted bottom, vintage, fair condition with crack and crazing (6"w x 6.5"h x 3.5"d)
- Fencing mask on glass stand, metal and leather and canvas, manufactured by Gabtell, vintage, fair condition (55"w x 52"l x 7.5"d)
- The Count of Monte Cristo, in two volumes, and The Man in the Iron Mask, by Alexandre Dumas, published in 1902, illustrated, antique, poor condition
- Oil on canvas, Frederick Kirsch (1899-1991), framed in beautiful wood and linen (16.5" x 19")
This collection as shown measures 41.5" across
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.