Charming vintage collection of red and white beaded Westmoreland Milk Glass. Paired with three hand-embroidered cotton voile cocktail napkins. I wish I knew the woman who embroidered these, as her stitching is delicate and intricate beyond anything I've ever seen. They are worthy of framing, I think.
- Platter, Westmoreland Milk Glass, petite, vintage, excellent condition, stamped WG on the back, (12"l x 9.5"w)
- Footed goblets, Westmoreland Milk Glass, set of 7, vintage, excellent condition (9"h x 3"d)
- Creamer and sugar, Westmoreland Milk Glass, footed, with classic handles, vintage, excellent condition (4"h x 3.5"d)
- Cocktail napkins, cotton voile edged in red satin stitching, hand-embroidered, vintage, very good condition with one small iron mark (9.75" square)
- Plate stand, wood painted in black high gloss paint, scalloped bottom, vintage, good condition, (9"h)
Shipping costs are included. Also, please note that everything I sell, and I mean everything, is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.